Outlook send/Recieve progress bar showing messages being sent or getting errors without something in the Outbox.
this could be Read Reciept
in Outlook , Sending Read Receipt is working on background, normally they are invisible.
We have to Delete those pending items, for that we can use 2 advanced support tools from microsoft, both are free tools.
1. Deleting Read Receipts via MFCMAPI (Recommended already published How to do steps)
2. Deleting Read Receipts via MDBVU32
STEPS to Deleting Read Receipts via MDBVU32
The MDBVU32 support tool can be seen as the “grandfather” of MFCMAPI.
Even though it is recommended to use MFCMAPI instead, the instructions below can still be used for any 32-bit version of Outlook but are really only being maintained in case MFCMAPI at some point drops supports for Outlook 2003 or older.
Before you do, make sure you have a current backup of your mailbox
2. Extract the downloaded file and run mdbvu32.exe from within the extracted folder.
3. Press OK on the first screen.
4. Select MDB-> Open Message Store and select your default pst-file (the one with the D in front of it) and press Open.
5. Select MDB-> Open Root Folder
6. You’ll find the “Read:” message in the middle pane called “Messages in Folder”.
7. Select the “Read:” message
8. In the Operations available select: lpMDB->AbortSubmit() (ON SELECTED MSG)
9. Press Call Function and then OK
10. Make sure the message is still selected.
11. In the Operations available select lpFld->DeleteMessages() (ON SELECTED MSGS)
12. Press Call Function and then OK.
13. The “Messages in Folder” pane should now be empty.
14. Press Close.
15. Select MDB-> Store Logoff and then OK and then OK again on the information message.
16. Select Session-> Logoff.
17. You can now close the open window called MDB Viewer Test Application.
Open Outlook and notice that the stuck sending mails are gone.
For More technical Help, WhatsApp : +971565864065