We can Enable This Facility in 2 Methods
1) Go to ” Run” and type ” CMD ” then press enter
2) Type following commands separately and press ” Enther ” after each of them
3) Now you can access the IPv6 properties from the Network Connections windows for a particular network card.
1) Open a Run dialog by pressing Windows Key + R.
2) Type cmd in the Run dialog and press Enter.
3) In the command prompt window, type ipv6 install and press Enter. You would see that IPv6 is being installed.
4)You can check the IPv6 properties from the Network Connections windows for a particular network card.