Outlook send/Recieve progress bar showing messages being sent or getting errors without something in the Outbox.
this could be Read Reciept
in Outlook , Sending Read Receipt is working on background, normally they are invisible.
We have to Delete those pending items, for that we can use 2 advanced support tools from microsoft, both are free tools.
1. Deleting Read Receipts via MFCMAPI (Recommended)
2. Deleting Read Receipts via MDBVU32
STEPS to Deleting Read Receipts via MFCMAPI
MFCMAPI is actually a tool for Outlook MAPI developers but as it provides “low-level” access to Outlook’s data stores, it is also a handy tool for some advanced troubleshooting.
Before do this, make sure you have a backup of your mailbox with current Data
2. Extract the downloaded file and run mfcmapi.exe from within the extracted folder.
3. Press OK on the first screen which displays some usage notes.
4. Choose: Session-> Logon
5. Select your Outlook mail profile or simply press OK if you are not familiar with this dialog.
6.Double click on the line which has the value for the Default Store column set to True.
7. Right click on the top-level folder in the left panel and choose: Open contents table.
When you are using an Exchange account, this is called “Root – Mailbox” and otherwise it is called “Root Container”.
8. You should now see an item with a subject prefixed with the “Read:”.
9.Select the message and choose: Actions-> Submit-> Abort submit
10. Make sure the message is still selected and choose: Actions-> Delete message
11. Set the option to “Permanent delete passing DELETE_HARD_DELETE (unrecoverable)” and press OK.
12. Repeat the abort and delete steps for each “Read:” message that is in the Root Container folder.
13. Close all open windows of MFCMAPI.
Open Outlook and notice that the stuck Sending mails are gone.
For More technical Help, WhatsApp :