There are many programs that will run as both an administrator and as a restricted user. However, when some security programs should run with administrator privilage,
So the result is user must right click on the relevant shortcut and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR to run that program with admin privilage.
to avoid that headache, can use this folowing steps:
1. Find the program in your START menu
2. Right click on the program and select OPEN FILE LOCATION
3. Right click on the program and select SHORTCUT (tab), ADVANCED (button)
4. Click the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR checkbox
5. Click OK and OK – you may be prompted for Admin Credentials to make this change
6. From this point on when you click the program, Windows will provide a Administrator Credentials elevation box automatically.